If you will bookmark this RSNA website you will be able to keep informed about what’s happening in our neighborhood.
We will try to update this site as often as possible.
Have you paid your dues for this year?
Our Association dues are very reasonable!
Just $30 per year! Click here to fill out the online membership form!
What do the dues provide?
- Maintenance and lawn care of berms at the entrances to the neighborhood.
- Maintenance for the signs at the entrances to the neighborhood and on Riverside Drive.
- Maintenance and repair of perimeter brick wall.
- Yearly neighborhood picnic.
- Miscellaneous expenses for maintenance and beautification of the neighborhood.
If you are not a member of the RSNA, please join us by contacting us today! The RSNA is a great source of information and communication for the members as we all strive to improve the quality of our neighborhood.
Current Association Officers
- President – Kris Koster – 918-381-5781
- Vice President – Buck Hammond – 918-747-0943
- Secretary – Suzanne Kacmarcik – 918-398-1783
- Treasurers – Cynthia Johnston – 918-851-9461
News & Events
Riverside South Neighborhood Association has a few permanent committees that need more volunteers. Please consider helping out with our on-going effort to maintain the brick ... Read More »
What the Association Does For You Riverside South Neighborhood Association (RSNA) is a network of neighbors who have organized themselves to bring specific services to the ... Read More »
- No upcoming events